Paprika Chicken with Red Onion, Capsicum and Chickpea Salad
Make this easy dinner recipe idea using The Meat Store chicken.
- 4 Chicken Thighs
- 1 Canned Chickpeas
- 1 Red Spanish Onion
- 1 Greens Capsicum
- Olive Oil
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Mild Paprika Powder
- Preheat oven at 180 degrees and set on fan force.
- Measure 150 ml of Olive Oil and add in 3 teaspoons on Mild Paprika and mix well.
- Add Chicken Thighs to the Mild Paprika Oil mixture and marinate the Chicken Thighs.
- Place the Chicken Thighs on a tray with baking paper and sprinkle Salt and Pepper on top to required taste. Then place in the oven for 45 minutes.
- While the Chicken Thighs are cooking, start to clean and prep your vegetables.
- Open and wash canned Chickpeas under cold water then let them drain in the sink.
- Cut off both ends of the Green Capsicum and take out the core and any remaining seeds until only the green flesh is remaining. Cut into separate quarters then cut across each quarter into thin strips.
- Peel the skin off the Red Spanish Onion and cut off both ends. Then proceed to cut down the center of the onion and place flat side down. Cut down into small thin strips and wash and drain under cold water.
- Mix together Chickpea, Red Spanish Onion, Green Capsicum in a bowl and add in four tablespoons of Olive Oil and two table spoons of Apple Cider Vinegar. Mix Well. (For extra decoration add some chopped parsley)
- Take Chicken Thighs out of the oven. You can serve them as whole or cut them into pieces.
- Serve Chicken Thighs with Red Onion, Capsicum and Chickpea Salad.